Plan your Financial Future: Credit & Budget Workshop
For a fast-paced, interactive workshop designed to help you on your Wise With Money Journey, specifically through decoding your credit, and learning value based budgeting. This event is sponsored by Thrivent Financial and is FREE and OPEN to the public.
• The difference between credit and debt.
• How debt can affect your goals.
• How to decode your credit score, which impacts your ability to borrow money and the costs related to borrowing.
• How to manage your money as you work toward your goals.
• How to develop a budget.
• Ways to discuss your finances with others.
Saturday, October 12th, 2019
From 9:00am to 11:00am
Habitat for Humanity of the Eastern Bighorns Office.
1981 Double Eagle Dr., Suite C, Sheridan,Wyoming
Please RSVP by calling the Habitat Office at 3076723848